All Points Bulletin - Free to play on Steam

Upcoming games or other games without a TFK division
Ahnull Bahrd

All Points Bulletin - Free to play on Steam

Postby Ahnull Bahrd » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Think GTA but online and with customisable clothes, cars, guns. Its not 100% P2W, we don't meet that many teams we can't give a good sting.

The game itself is set in instances of a city called San Paro. You roam around the instances with criminals/cops 'greyed' out to you but on their own missions. You queue for missions solo or with a team and you'll either start one or be called in as a reinforcement to an existing missions. The maximum group size is 4.

You can't damage someone not involved in your mission, but you can run into them with cars etc and generally fuck with em. If you see a criminal trying to earn money by smashing a storefront and loading a van up, you can press a key to "witness" them doing it, which will then allow you and your group to hunt them down, steal the loot they've gathered and hand it into your evidence desk, claiming a reward.

The missions are mainly "go here, investigate this, go there, pick that up, deliver it to the other place". Theres no story really. Progression involves unlocking new weapons/clothes/vehicles/symbols for the symbol editor. By and large, the weapon you start with is enough to keep going with forever. In truth the assault rifles never really upgrade in dmg, just modification slots that reduce recoil, increase ammo capacity etc etc etc

We play it purely for the shits and giggles. This isn't something that'll work on a large scale in the clan's interest, its just a stopgap for us until diablo 3. We're on the european Obeya server and have a clan called the Gloits.

Thusfar, its me (Ahnull) Littletoe (Worgenn) and my brother (Waycrush).

Currently using skype but we'll switch to mumble if we need to if more people are around. The game is REALLY fun, and silly. Ram into a car the right/wrong way and it'll spaz out, fly off into the air and backflip. Some of the shit that happens is really funny to see but you 'had to be there' - So if you're not in DF, why not be there :p

Re: All Points Bulletin - Free to play on Steam

Postby zugrush » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:57 pm

This one has been F2P since it got taken over by their new publisher, I think Gamers First they're called. :wink:
DF 1.0 - Zugrush Dorfbane
DFUW - Dies Horribly

Postby RazorMasticator » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:19 am

im in deep World of tanks stasis (premium account, fulltime clan member), i do agree the diablo 3 sentiments, i still hope it will be amazing... even if blizzard sucks crust and rust
How dare you come on this show with a pegan/marxist agenda! this is gods popquiz! -simon amstell

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:41 pm

downloading atm :)

Return to “Other Games”