Swtor what to expect

Upcoming games or other games without a TFK division
dajon
Five Point - WoW Senior Knight

Swtor what to expect

Postby dajon » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:24 am

So here in a interview he gives a great answer about what they are doing as far as content

James Ohlen: Yes, it’s new speeders. Eventually, we do have plans to have animal mounts, but not for game update 2. There’s a ton of different things that we want to get into the game, and you’ll see them as we unveil each game update. Update 3 and 4 are already… Actually, game update 3 is already well on its way, because game update 2 is in testing right now. With game update 4, we already have a lot of the content already being worked on…well, all the content being worked on now and we’re closing in on a final state. Game update 5 has a full team working on that. We’re looking at trucking along with all the future content. We want to blow our fans away with how quickly we’re coming out with game updates and supporting the game. That’s important for fans, for them to believe that this is a long-term project that we’re going to support in a big way.

solarch_arcar
Shaft - Knight

Re: Swtor what to expect

Postby solarch_arcar » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:41 am

I hope this wasnt posted by a dev cuz if it was im glad i bailed before the end of my first month.
AKA - Solarch Arcar / Magnus Kaliptic(AC:DT - Retired -)

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:07 pm

these posts keep comming, i gotta admit... firstly im not allowed to say anything bad about that game anymore and secondly im trying not to start a riot, i try for peace...

but i do have 1 question = how many more of these posts do you think will it will take for us to love that oh so splended hardcore mmo for masters?
How dare you come on this show with a pegan/marxist agenda! this is gods popquiz! -simon amstell

viconia

Postby viconia » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:15 pm

RazorMasticator wrote:these posts keep comming, i gotta admit... firstly im not allowed to say anything bad about that game anymore and secondly im trying not to start a riot, i try for peace...

but i do have 1 question = how many more of these posts do you think will it will take for us to love that oh so splended hardcore mmo for masters?

For you Razor? Exactly 939,412,230,405,039,432 :wink:

Return to “Other Games”