Dominus?

Upcoming games or other games without a TFK division
Gruul

Dominus?

Postby Gruul » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:44 pm

Anyone think this will be worth a try? Sure, it's tab-target and doesn't have full loot but there aren't that many interesting games coming out in 2012...
ImageImageImageImageImage

Naggly Nagger

Re: Dominus?

Postby Naggly Nagger » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Gruul wrote:Anyone think this will be worth a try? Sure, it's tab-target and doesn't have full loot but there aren't that many interesting games coming out in 2012...

Briefly browsed the website, has a few ideas / concepts going for it. Havent had time to research it...
1) has this company released any other games?
2) where are they based out of / where are the servers?
3) is it in beta / when is open beta?
4) how long has it been in development?

Gruul

Re: Dominus?

Postby Gruul » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:10 pm

I didn't really put that much time into researching either (as I try not to get excited about games that haven't been released yet) but from what I did gather was:

1.) It's a new indie company (with lots of industry veterans) with actual funding, no previous games as far as I could find
2.) US
3.) Currently in beta, should launch in Q2/2012
4.) 2 years, during which apparently they kept it very well hidden

Anyway, guild driven 3-faction pvp game with lots of crafting, a death penalty and partial looting (all crafting materials). I thought that might interest at least a few players here, if not the entire clan (if you check out the clan recruitment forum you'll see some familiar names there)...
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Other Games”