swtor- server

Upcoming games or other games without a TFK division
wasif

Re: swtor- server

Postby wasif » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:35 am

Played the game for just under a month but found it to be sluggish and unresponsive. I'll give it another shot once a couple patches come out :)

maravix
DNR - WoW Senior Knight

Postby maravix » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 am

Waiting for my new laptop to get here before I pursue Swtor any further, my current laptop seems to have troubles running it. I'll hit you up Buck when I get things in order.
Warlocks train demons. Hunters train pets. Pro gamers train bitches

dajon
Five Point - WoW Senior Knight

Postby dajon » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Maldo I now use damon.moore74@yahoo.com try that email. Game has all the core elements, they are getting everyones favorite mmo things added. It has polished up very nicely, most bugs are gone its more about implimenting the pvp arena systems. Until you play it 2 months straight learning everything there is to do I could see pepes getting bored with it, its constantly getting updated faster than wow has by a long shot, you dont see this kind of progression in mmo's until now. Wolfgar and most of his gang are here playing, oce cat and his wife. KTD from SWG is on a different server I didnt like most of them. Oce has played alts over there some. We haven't gotten enough 50's yet to run the good stuff but I am in no hurry rather everyone enjoy leveling the game as its pretty fun, doesnt feel like a grind in that sense.

It's the fastest growing Mmo faster than WOW was and stats don't lie it will be around a long long time.

Rage Fit

Postby Rage Fit » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:03 am

i played for as long as i could got to valor rank 73 and rage quit and went back to darkfall due to the lag and retarded gearing system for pvp, i may got back after some patches but hotkey mmos just don't do it for me anymore

kiagonn
Wǣrloga - WoW Senior Knight

Postby kiagonn » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:42 pm

If I do decide to give it a shot, it won't be till after the WoW expansion, gonna hang around here till then, not that I am Def not gonna try it, just wanna wait to be sure that I am ready to start all over again, because contrary to popular musings, WoW is far from dead, took a server x-fer, and a few months to find it out though lol, but with that said, I am glad to hear you guys like the game and are happy with it....and maybe I will see ya again down the road.

kiagonn

Postby kiagonn » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:56 pm

I will say, in the few days I have tinkered with the game, it is much better than the beta, still needs a lot of work, but should turn out to be a pretty good game in time.

dajon
Five Point - WoW Senior Knight

Postby dajon » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:33 am

kiagonn wrote:I will say, in the few days I have tinkered with the game, it is much better than the beta, still needs a lot of work, but should turn out to be a pretty good game in time.

Says the level 13, get higher its alot more fun:P

eryk
Facilitator - Knight

Postby eryk » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:36 pm

Hey guys its Eryk - its been a long time.

I've been playing since launch - didn't know we had interest in this game. I'm on Naddist Rebels currently, and have put some good work in my characters so I'm not ready to start over, but once/if they start talking about character transfers, I'd be willing to move over once that time comes.

I dig the game, and don't plan on going anywhere for a while.

kiagonn

Postby kiagonn » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:33 pm

I tried it for a short time, just wasnt my thing, since the server x-fer in wow, and finding a good guild, I am content there, maybe down the road, I will give it another shot.

Return to “Other Games”