swtor preorder

Upcoming games or other games without a TFK division
viconia

Re: swtor preorder

Postby viconia » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:23 pm

RazorMasticator wrote:witchking... i will spare you this time, but i havent played wow for years and to tell the truth back when i was playing for real that system wasnt even in, that being said i woke up one day asking myself why that game was so retarded and streamlined so that a 4 year old could play it :D hence why its no skill = the amount of people saying they are good at a game tell you how hard the game is, 12 million at its peak and you all chimps have to say is the same shit, raid THAT doungen, get that PVP Rating... the fact that so many people have the same story to tell can only mean = the lowest common denominator = BULLSHIT GAME wich is made for the masses, same with this one, wich might be why YOU will like it :D

SUCK THAT

zugrush

Postby zugrush » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:14 pm

SWTOR is an interesting specimen. I took advantage of last weekend's test to see what's all the hype about, despite its whooping 20GB+ of HDD space required. The general impression that it gave me is that SWTOR is a single player game that you can play in CO-OP. The fact that it has such an engaging and interesting story is a testament to that.

When I first read that Bioware are putting an emphasis on story, I said to myself "WTF? Are they idiots? MMORPGS are all about gameplay and interaction between lots and lots of players, fuck the story! The players create stories through the ways they play the game!". Turns out, I was right. Bioware are idiots. They managed to create good story arcs in a game that should put more emphasis on gameplay. Having NPC conversations, instead of having to read a wall of text, does make a difference. Not to mention that you can have a party join in on the same conversation. Haven't had a chance to try that out, but it seemed interesting to me.

So instead of focusing one of the core elements of a game - the fucking comhat system - they took a "proven" formula, added a good story, and sprinkled it with lightsabers. The result - WoW in the Star Wars universe with Mass Effect like dialogues. And therein lies the catch. I'm a sucker for good stories, and for lightsabers.

I found myself trying to preorder the game, but unfortunately (or luckily, depending on the point of view) it is not available in my region. I could get around that if I really wanted, but why bother? SWTOR is a superficial game.
DF 1.0 - Zugrush Dorfbane
DFUW - Dies Horribly

witchking

Postby witchking » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:39 pm

RazorMasticator wrote:witchking... i will spare you this time, but i havent played wow for years and to tell the truth back when i was playing for real that system wasnt even in, that being said i woke up one day asking myself why that game was so retarded and streamlined so that a 4 year old could play it :D hence why its no skill = the amount of people saying they are good at a game tell you how hard the game is, 12 million at its peak and you all chimps have to say is the same shit, raid THAT doungen, get that PVP Rating... the fact that so many people have the same story to tell can only mean = the lowest common denominator = BULLSHIT GAME wich is made for the masses, same with this one, wich might be why YOU will like it :D

SUCK THAT

I never had a good arena rating in WOW, it was too hard...
You seem to take for granted you were good at it and that most people are good at it, they're not.

Obviously a four year old can't play wow, but you're whole post is the same style so hard to pick what you are exxaggerating about and what you actually believe. Hard for me to picture you actually believe what you're saying. You're just another one of those people who say things like "the fact that so many people have the same story" when in truth I bet you'd be hard pressed to list any people you know who really were top dogs in Wow.

Furthermore that you left wow before Arena even came out means that your opinion isn't worth the pixels displaying it.

I know when you're 14 it's really hard to imagine a scenario or a truth outside of what you are sure is right but explain to me your theory about popularity means no skill in regards to bf3 or COD?

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:23 pm

so... denial, denial and more denial

not sure what your trying to insimulate here, i stand by all my posts, i dont really give a rats ass what you think Witchking, everyone knows me and knows what i stand for, your just irregular that shouted out for a brief second in time... easy in, easy out.

im not gonna draw comparison beetwen shooters and mmorpg's, pretty stupid and pointless in almost every regard.

i think this is a case of butthurt-cause-he-dissed-my-retarded-game syndrome
How dare you come on this show with a pegan/marxist agenda! this is gods popquiz! -simon amstell

witchking

Postby witchking » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Your a child, every one of your posts screams that. That you're even attracted to these forums is surprising.

I'm not butthurt, lol, I have played 3-4 hours of swtor and have no pre ordered yet. I think I will buy it not sure. Darkfall is my baby. However just because I have a lower interest in a game doesn't mean I don't feel an urge to tell some kid he's wrong about every point he tried to make.

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:56 pm

you're gonna have to try harder than that dude, you have the flame in you, you just need to work out a better way for your disses to come across...
How dare you come on this show with a pegan/marxist agenda! this is gods popquiz! -simon amstell

witchking

Postby witchking » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:24 am

Well since I'm not a child I'm not really concerned about getting my "disses" across. I probably have never used the word "diss" before. I repeat, I'm surprised you're even at these forums, I don't see much to attract the immature.
"SUCK THAT" - great "diss"

RazorMasticator

Postby RazorMasticator » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:47 pm

im gonna call a stop to this here, before i write something silva will delete, good day to you sir!

Naggly Nagger

Postby Naggly Nagger » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:54 am

RazorMasticator wrote:im gonna call a stop to this here, before i write something silva will delete, good day to you sir!

SWTOR threads are serious business, this puts a religion or political debate to shame!

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:01 am

Naggly Nagger wrote:SWTOR threads are serious business, this puts a religion or political debate to shame!

:lol:

Return to “Other Games”