Skullcrusher - Knight

League of legends

Postby verwin » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:24 am

Is anyone playing this game?

Dragon Magus

Re: League of legends

Postby Dragon Magus » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Hello,i am playing it.
I have 5-6 years of DotA too and a few months beta-testing HoN,the only game made after DotA that i haven't playd is Demigod hmm idk i heard it sux but so i've heard about LoL and ..league of legends rox ,between DotA,HoN,and LoL,hmmmmmmmm Heroes of Newerth is a little darker,and League of Legends brighter...DotA ballanced...but,LoL combines Poxnora and WoW (Glyphs,seals and marks lol) and DotA especially.
League of Legends rox,i will soon make a build,have to record a clip tough.
I think i can reach 7 k with Vladimir :) ,with runes and stuff,but i think 6 k is easy to reach,and arround 60~,60+ magic rezistance and psyihical armor,and AP 400-500..wich is good considering squishy nukers have 5-6 hundred AP
:D looking forward in playing LoL with you :D ,i pwn with vladimir,mundo(does spellvamp work with burning agony +1-2 sunfirecapes?:O you would be a walking radiance..and self heal lol),Tryndamere,and a few others.
Al Di Meola - Wizard - epic electric guitar :X
Mu Online Soundtrack - Lorencia Bar
Nube Negra - Black Cloud -fav part here is when the bass starts next to the flamenco :X
Clavar La Espada
La Distancia Para un duelo
search if you want the songs "b13a" ,"Bleach-Destiny Awaits" "Bleach Showing Off"
"bleach Turn The Tables" "Bleach Quincy's Craft" "Bleach Attack On The Beat"

Gronx

Postby Gronx » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:56 am

I play this a whole lot when not playing DF, especialy on weekends !

Name is Gronx Feel free to add me anytime ! ;) I pwn with most champs but I got a chosen few which I love more than the rest :D

I definitely recommend this game to anyone who's playing HoN or DotA. Has alot more motivation than the named two .. and a bit more freedom due to masteries, runes and lvls!

Gronx

Postby Gronx » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:19 am

Plz gimme your ingame names if you ever wanna play a couple of games ;)

helgrrr
Whip Cracker

Postby helgrrr » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:13 am

Gronx wrote:I play this a whole lot when not playing DF, especialy on weekends !

So all the time then :roll: get your ass back in game :D
Wookie Killah Image

Gronx

Postby Gronx » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:21 pm

True it sounded kinda wrong with the current activity I got in DF ;) but it's true !
WTB expansion.

Still throw in some LoL names. Me and a buddy is making a LoL clan and we're planning to get best.

Return to “Other Games”