still dead?

Friends and foes welcome alike!
Naggly Nagger

still dead?

Postby Naggly Nagger » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:50 am

Heard df finally released...

Anyone playing? Hows the class based system working out? Hows combat now with the healing class? Can you loot anything over r20 from mobs yet?

When i was playing beta as a warrior (or whatever melee was called), it felt like I was limited on the amoint of combat moves ("spells"). I know the mages were even worse though...very few spells, relatively low dmg, and would just get instaganked in small scale combat. Then the archers were soo op to the point where i couldnt even see them, just a blur of some ninja like character that i was never able to get in melee range of.

Im not sure if I see myself resubbing...but maybe someone can tell me i'm wrong, and this is gonna be better than df1

justtreehugger

Re: still dead?

Postby justtreehugger » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 pm

its fun right now since everything's new, nobody's maxed yet. for me i like to build up my character with the prowess system, its better than df1. with the prowess its really intuitive and u cant go wrong in leveling up stuff since ur not limited to one role.

since its not endgame yet i can't say about the balance, but until we reach endgame why not jump in and enjoy the game

Return to “Darkfall Unholy Wars Public Forum”