come back guys the game is playable!!

Friends and foes welcome alike!
Hunter Stryke

come back guys the game is playable!!

Postby Hunter Stryke » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:02 pm

When i started the beta the game was really bad, there was horrible lag you can do notthing, all people were afk crafting or mining, people said pvp is impossible if you swiched archery and sword the game lagged crazy. ok you are right.

but after last pach the game is relly better: is so fluid like the old darkfall, there is no lag anymor and people are looking for pvp.

there are some active pleyer in the alliance. they are friendly and also good player.

i think is not a lost of time log in the evening and do some pvp you will find it, there are always people in chaos city or the zerg merce, pandora, plan clan they are active too.

MegaLondon

Re: come back guys the game is playable!!

Postby MegaLondon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:29 pm

Where are the chaos city's you speak of? :D

Hunter Stryke

Postby Hunter Stryke » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:47 pm

I have heard white view is really active..

Chuntao

Postby Chuntao » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:41 am

Hunter Stryke wrote:When i started the beta the game was really bad, there was horrible lag you can do notthing, all people were afk crafting or mining, people said pvp is impossible if you swiched archery and sword the game lagged crazy. ok you are right.

but after last pach the game is relly better: is so fluid like the old darkfall, there is no lag anymor and people are looking for pvp.

there are some active pleyer in the alliance. they are friendly and also good player.

i think is not a lost of time log in the evening and do some pvp you will find it, there are always people in chaos city or the zerg merce, pandora, plan clan they are active too.

ill support this

Return to “Darkfall Unholy Wars Public Forum”